• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• Complete all lease applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
• Help to create and promote a friendly and professional office environment by displaying exemplary customer service in all aspects of the position
• Regularly inspect tour path, amenities, model, and community for quality assurance.
• Work hard and as a team, feel that you can conquer any obstacle
• At least 6 months experience in the apartment, leasing, or hospitality industry preferred
• Outgoing, gregarious personality & an enthusiasm for marketing, leasing, and sales
• Active knowledge of online Social Media and social presence avenues
• Proficiency in converting phone calls to appointments and appointments to leases
• Strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Must have excellent communication and people skills
• A passion to serve residents, parents, vendors, and colleagues
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Law