• Inspect vacated apartments and completes make-ready checklists.
• Complete make readies equal to the standards set forth by Hilltop Residential.
• Complete assigned work orders and ensure compliance to Hilltop Residential standards.
• Assist with building and common area maintenance.
• Inspect vacant apartments for damage to walls, doors, blinds, light, and plumbing fixtures.
• Assist with Preventative Maintenance Program and maintain property equipment.
• Must be able to paint
• Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter
• 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Valid driver’s license and/or access to reliable transportation
• EPA license is a plus
Company benefits include paid vacation and holidays, health insurance and 401k. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.