Brad serves as Vice President-Acquisitions of Hilltop Residential. Hilltop specializes in the identification, acquisition, finance, management, renovation and disposition of multi-family residential communities in Texas and the southern United States.
Brad joined Hilltop at its inception and is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, evaluating, recommending and participating in due diligence of all multi-family acquisitions.
Brad’s professional background includes over 26 years of commercial real estate experience, including 14 years as the Director of the multifamily valuation practice for the Houston/San Antonio region at Cushman & Wakefield. In addition to other real estate appraiser roles, he has also held positions with a commercial real estate mortgage brokerage firm, specializing in multifamily assets, as well as a multifamily sales brokerage firm. Brad holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in both Real Estate and Finance from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Completed approximately 100 multifamily appraisals annually for the past 14 years at C&W in the Houston, San Antonio and South Texas markets.
- Recipient of the 2011 National Quality Award by Cushman & Wakefield Valuation and Advisory group.
- Completed multifamily and commercial appraisals at a prior valuation firm in other major markets including Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Nashville, Orlando, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- Has extensive understanding of all Texas multifamily markets’ dynamics, as well as ownership, brokerage and lending contacts in each.
- Maintains detailed market and economic statistical research as well as expense and sale benchmarks.